Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Family



MY FAMILY
     I have a complete, happy, jolly and God-fearing family. My father is Arthur Del Rosario. He is 40 years old. He works at Tibungco, Davao City as a Reefer Technician. He works for us to earn a living. My mother is Rosalie Del Rosario. She cooks for us every morning. She also prepares our “baon” when we go to school. Sometimes I help her do some household chores like washing the dishes and sweeping the floor. I have a younger boy sibling. His name is Francis John Del Rosario. He is a Grade-Five student at Vicente Hizon, Sr. Elementary School. Most of the time, I help him in doing his assignments. And Me, I am Faith M. Del Rosario. I am a First year high school students at Davao City National High School. I belong to a Special Program in Journalism (SPJ) class. I am the eldest among the siblings. And that is my family.



By: Faith M. Del Rosario



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento